This role comes with signing bonus, schedule flexibility, benefits and free parking!
Grandview Corners Dental & Wellness is searching for an organized, Senior Dental Receptionist on a full-time basis who will oversee and ensure the dental office operates efficiently.
The ideal Senior Dental Receptionist for our team would be excited to develop and implement innovative methods to optimize patient experience, improve the flow of patients into practice, and create working harmonies between the front desk office and dental professional team.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- SIGNING BONUS!
- Full-time permanent offer with a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Schedule flexibility
- Free parking
- Challenging and rewarding role to train and lead the front desk team, to create synergies between front desk and treatment/clinical areas and overall ensure the practice functions efficiently and smoothly
- Ownership over the atmosphere and environment of the office, to make changes and improvements that will enhance not only the patient experience but the staff experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous dental experience and/or diploma in dental office admin/reception
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Strong written and communication skills when speaking with patients and dental providers
- Strong knowledge of medical and dental terminology and processes
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
Hours & Days:
- Tuesday 10am-6pm
- Wednesday 12pm-8pm
- Thursdays & Fridays 9am-5pm
- * Working Saturdays is optional
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.