The team at Morris Dental Group are looking to add a new Dental Receptionist on a full-time
The ideal Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day to day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time Permanent offer
- Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm – NO Weekends, NO Evenings
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Morris Dental Group, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Dental Assisting experience is an asset
- Experience working with Dental practice management software such as Abeldent is an asset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.