We are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive. Additionally, ideal CDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time offer, competitive wages, medical and uniform allowances, and a signing bonus after passing probation
- Excellent schedule – no weekends required!
- Training and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; this is a great opportunity for new grads to grow and excel as a CDA
- Supportive team environment to help you succeed as a CDA. You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CDA preferred but new grads are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Experience with Dental practice management software is considered an asset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.