The team at Bridgewater Richmond Dentist are looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis. The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Part-time, permanent employment with competitive wage
- Working Wednesdays 11am to 8pm and Saturdays 9am to 5pm
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist.
- Working at Bridgewater Richmond Dentist, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of BC
- Minimum of 1+ year of experience as a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Knowledge of the Tracker software an asset not required as training can be provided
- Experience preferred, however willing to train entry level applicants
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills & support with our patients and families
- Willingness to learn and a good team player
- Ability to speak Chinese an asset however, not required
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.