We are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
The ideal CDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time offer, comprehensive benefits plan including a Health Spending Account & RRSP options
- Competitive Wages
- Uniforms provided
- 2 weeks vacation per year
- 1 week person days/year
- Rigorous training and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals
- Willing to train new graduate students
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a CDA. Working at North Vancouver office,
you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
- We are looking for someone with flexibility for evenings and weekends with some day shifts
- New grads are welcome to apply!
- Learning attitude, no experience is necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Career-driven, self motivated, and fun team player
- Experience with Dental practice management software is considered an asset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.