Join the team at South Point Dental in South Surrey. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a part-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
The ideal CDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
Our convenient location in South Point Mall is close to all your favorite shops and services and with plenty of free parking. Our team is recognized in the South Surrey community for the personalized treatment, quality dental care, and one-stop convenience that our patients enjoy.
Learn more about our clinic here: https://www.southpointdental.ca/
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Part-Time offer, with comprehensive benefits plan
- Rigorous training and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals
- Willing to train new graduate students
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a CDA. Working at South Point Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CDA is highly preferred
- Learning attitude, no experience is necessary
- Experience with Dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Identify and address any patient concerns (with Office Manager or Principal Dentist if needed)
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 2211CDA-BC-012