The team at Coquitlam General & Sedation are looking to add a new Dental Receptionist on a full-time basis.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day-to-day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time position with extended benefits plan
- Schedule – Tuesday to Saturday
- Transit accessibility – Millennium line and nearby bus lines
- Onsite parking available
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Coquitlam General Sedation, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the CGS family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience is preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience working with Dental practice management software such as Tracker
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Act as the first point of contact to patients, particularly through welcoming and hosting in-person, over the telephone, and through email, with a view to deliver outstanding customer/patient service
- Manage and schedule patient appointments efficiently; optimizing the time and calendars of the dental professional team by minimizing gaps between appointments
- Contribute to a warm and welcoming atmosphere for patients and families that exceeds expectations and leaves a lasting impression
- Build patient relationship through ongoing dialogue and resolving any escalated patient issues promptly
- Input patient information (including insurance information) with high degree of confidentially, into the practice management software
- Responsible for the organization and co-ordination of office supplies, deliveries, etc.
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.