123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 220 locations nationwide and in excess of 3000 employees. Our dentist first, patient focused philosophy, empowers our teams with the tools and support needed to provide industry leading care. We’re now recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator to join the team based at our Burnaby Head Office.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to multi-task, is highly organized and have a drive to ensure accuracy with all accounts worked on.
Please note: being fully bilingual (English/French) is a requirement, as we have a growing and important presence in QB.
Here’s What You Get to Do:
- Receive and verify invoices for multiple offices across 123Dentist Group
- Code expenses to the correct general ledger accounts for the appropriate office
- Process payment requests via weekly cheque runs, wire payments or EFT payments
- Respond to all vendor inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with Company policies
- Assist with Month End and Year End activities as related to A/P
- Assist with various projects as required.
What We are Looking for:
- Minimum two years of accounts payable experience in a high-volume environment
- Fully bilingual (English/French) is a requirement
- Experience with multi-company organizations and inter-company transactions an asset
- General knowledge of accounting principles an asset
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains software an asset
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy, speed and the ability to multi-task
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment
- Organized and self-driven; can work well independently and as part of a team with strong communication skills.
What We are Offering:
- Full-time permanent employment, competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- A collaborative team that will support and train you
- Challenging and rewarding role that will develop your skillset and talent
- Dynamic, fast-paced and growing company, with an entrepreneurial, ‘can do’ attitude.
Please visit our website and apply online IMMEDIATELY at: www.123dentist.com/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.