The team at Vancouver City Centre Dental is searching for an enthusiastic, passionate Associate Dentist to join us on a full-time/part-time basis. The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is motivated to build strong patient relationships and deliver outstanding, consistent treatment as part of a collaborative team
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Growing patient base which means high earning potential
- Highly skilled and talented team of CDAs to assist and support you with delivering treatment and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
- At Vancouver City Centre Dental, we are not only a team but a family. Our culture and work environment are unique so our practice is a place where you will enjoy coming to work at and exciting in being a part of.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from a University recognized by the provincial college / association
- Registered with the College of Dental Surgeons of B.C.
- Availability during weekends and evenings
- 1-3 years of experience practicing dentistry in Canada is required
- Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
- Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed
We look forward to hearing from you very soon and potentially joining our amazing team and family!
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 2105AD-BC-140