We are searching for an enthusiastic, passionate Associate Dentist to join us on a full-time basis. The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is motivated to build strong patient relationships and deliver outstanding, consistent treatment as part of a collaborative team.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Solid patient base in a well-established dental practice
- Great location with lots of great restaurants and shops nearby
- Highly skilled and talented team of CDAs to assist and support you with delivering treatment, and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
- At Dentistry on Dundas, we are not only a team but a family. Our culture and work environment are unique, so our practice is a place you will enjoy and be excited to be part of.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Registered with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- 1-3 years of experience practicing dentistry in Canada is required
- Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
- Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed
- Availability during evenings and weekends
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.