The team at Willow Dental Care Langley is searching for an enthusiastic, passionate Associate Dentist to join us on a full-time basis working 35 hours per week.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is motivated to build strong patient relationships and deliver outstanding, consistent treatment as part of a collaborative team
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Well-run and well-established clinic with great patient flow
- Convenient location within Willowbrook Mall
- Modern dental practice with 8 operatories and state-of-the-art dental equipment and technology
- Convenient schedule working Thursday to Sunday
- Highly skilled and talented team of CDAs to assist and support you with delivering treatment and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- Being a part of 123Dentist, we are not only a team but a family. Our culture and work environment are unique so our practices are a place where you will enjoy coming to work at and exciting in being a part of
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from a University recognized by the provincial college / association
- Registered with the College of Dental Surgeons of B.C.
- Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
- Availability to work Thursday 11am to 8 pm - Friday / Saturday 9am-6pm - Sunday 11am -6pm
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.