The team at Kallanpally Dental are searching for an enthusiastic, passionate Associate Dentist to join the team on a full-time basis.
Our clinic is located in Slave Lake, just two and a half hours northwest of Edmonton. The city has been referred to as the “Jewel of the North” and offers numerous outdoor recreational activities such as biking, camping, fishing and hiking. As one of Canada’s youngest communities, we also offer numerous concerts and fishing tournaments in the summer months!
The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is motivated to build strong patient relationships and deliver outstanding, consistent treatment as part of a collaborative team
This position comes with a lucrative retention bonus and moving allowance.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Great patient flow, in a well-established clinic
- Convenient schedule working Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends!
- Lucrative Retention Bonus
- Moving Allowance is also available
- Highly skilled and talented team of RDAs to assist and support you with delivering treatment and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from a University recognized by the provincial college / association
- Registered with the Alberta Dental Association & College
- 1-3 years of experience practicing dentistry in Canada is preferred but not required
- Motivated to learn and practice dentistry
- Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
- Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.