The team at Mindemoya Dental Centre is searching for an enthusiastic, passionate Associate Dentist to join us on a full-time basis. The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile.
The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is motivated to build strong patient relationships and deliver outstanding, consistent treatment as part of a collaborative team.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Permanent full-time employment!
- Growing patient base which means high earning potential
- Well-established dental practice with state-of-the-art dental equipment
- Highly skilled and talented team of CDAs to assist and support you with delivering treatment and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
- Open to new grads!
- No evenings and no weekends!
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- The 123Dentist family or Mindemoya Dental family, we are not only a team but a family. Our culture and work environment are unique so our practice is a place where you will enjoy coming to work at and exciting in being a part of.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from a University recognized by the provincial college / association
- Registered with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- 1-3 years of experience practicing dentistry in Canada is highly preferred but not required
- New grads welcome!
- Motivated to learn and practice dentistry
- Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
- Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.