The team at Empire Dental is searching for an enthusiastic, passionate Locum/Associate Dentist to join us for December 26th to January 23rd (Locum position) and on a full-time permanent basis thereafter.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is motivated to build strong patient relationships and deliver outstanding, consistent treatment as part of a collaborative team.
We need someone who can start asap!
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Locum to start and moving into full-time permanent employment with flexible hours
- Solid patient base
- Well-established dental practice with modern equipment – 3D scanner, laser, digital design, and many other technologies to provide the best possible care to our patients.
- Training and mentorships for new grads!
- No weekends and evenings
- Highly skilled and talented team of CDAs (or RDAs) to assist and support you with delivering treatment and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
- The 123Dentist family or Empire Dental family, we are not only a team but a family. Our culture and work environment are unique so our practice(s) is (are) a place where you will enjoy coming to work at and exciting in being a part of
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from a University recognized by the provincial college / association
- Registered with the College of Dental Surgeons of B.C.
- 1-3 years of experience practicing dentistry in Canada is highly preferred
- Motivated to learn and practice dentistry
- New grads are welcome!
- Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
- Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.