South Point Dental is looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team! The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time or Part-Time employment in a well-established busy clinic
- Great location - close to public transit, coffee shops, restaurants and shops
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia
- Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH is preferred but not required
- Valid CPR Certification
- Availability to work on Saturdays
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.