Come join the team at Brampton Family Dental! We are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
The ideal CDA for our practice, values playing their key role as part of team to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment for patient arrival.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Permanent full-time offer with a competitive wage and great medical and dental benefits plan
- Leadership and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a CDA. Working at Brampton Family Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level I or Level II
- Must be HARP certified, CPR certified, and up to date on all IPAC standards and COVID procedures
- Able to assist chairside and experienced in X-rays, sterilization, pouring models, and maintaining/ordering supplies
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.