Join the Impressions Dental Centre team as a full-time or part-time Dental Assistant (level I or level II)!
We are a fast growing, privately owned dental office in Deseronto who are seeking a talented, passionate Dental Assistant to join our fun, friendly team. Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly and maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health.
What we are offering:
- Excellent Compensation, Competitive Salary and Unique bonus system
- Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office
- Huge Opportunity for Advancement
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
- Newest, Most Advanced Instruments/Procedures
- Full Educational Support & In-Practice Training
- Flexible hours and shifts available. We have morning, evening and weekend shifts available
- Either part-time or full-time employment options that work for you!
- Beautiful location right on the water.
What we are looking for:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level I OR II
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CDA
- Learning attitude, no experience is necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Experience with Dental practice management software is considered an asset
Who We Are:
Our Mission Statement
"We provide exceptional guest experiences customized to each individual's unique needs in a positive caring environment that will astound you at every interaction."
GUEST OBSESSED: Our guests serve as a constant reminder of our purpose; to continuously deliver an exceptional guest experience.
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE: We are hardworking performance driven professionals who work together seamlessly and hold each other accountable to the highest standards.
WE HIRE AND TRAIN THE BEST: We truly understand to achieve success with our guests we must greatly invest in training to exceed our team's expectations and prepare them for success.
EFFORTLESS: Everything we do for our guests is unquestionably seamless for them. From our pricing and parking to our hours of operation and customer experience, it all comes together to have our patients breathe a sigh of relief.