Join the team at Bridgewater Richmond Dentist. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a part-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
The ideal CDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Part-time, permanent employment with competitive wage
- Working Wednesdays 11am to 8pm, Thursdays 9am to 5pm and one Saturday per month
- Mentorship & training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals
- Willing to train new graduate students
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed to become a Lead CDA and opportunity to lead into a full-time position.
- Working in our Richmond office, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CDA is highly preferred
- Knowledge of the Tracker software considered an asset, however training will be provided
- Willingness to learn and a good team player
- Experience preferred, however willing to train entry level applicants
- Demonstrated strong communication skills & must be organized with good attention to detail with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Ability to speak Chinese an asset however, not required
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.