Join the team at Vista Place Dental. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
The ideal CDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time, permanent offer with competitive wage and full comprehensive benefits plan
- Rigorous training and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a CDA. Working at the Winnipeg office, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are.
- A family-oriented workplace with exceptional staff and atmosphere.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CDA is highly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Career-driven, self motivated, and fun team player
- Experience with Dental practice management software is considered an asset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.