The team at Empire Dental are looking to add a new Dental Receptionist on a part-time basis.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day-to-day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Part-time offer, comprehensive benefits plan
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Empire Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- New grads from an office admin or dental admin program are welcomed to apply
- 2+ years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience working with Dental practice management software
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 2211-DR-BC-222