The team at Tridont Dental Clinic are looking to add a new Dental Administrator on a full-time basis.
The Dental Administrator role is executing the day to day administration and coordination of the dental office.
The ideal Administrator for our team is someone who enjoys working collaboratively with others and behind the scenes to organize, implement systems and structure and ensure the practice runs efficiently.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Permanent full-time offer with comprehensive benefits.
- Transit Accessibility and Onsite parking available
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Tridont Dental Centre, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are.
- Potential for growth and development within the clinic and within the greater 123Dentist family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a dental office administrator / recall Co-ordinator or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience working with Dental practice management software such as Abeldent and Recall max
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees