The team at Downtown Dental are looking to add a new Dental Administrator on a full-time basis. The Dental Administrator role is executing the day-to-day administration and coordination of the dental office.
The successful candidate will play a critical role within the practice, accountable for driving practice performance, leading employees, and enhancing the patient experience. This leadership role demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for patient care.
The Ideal Dental Administrator must be detail-oriented, able to multitask, have excellent phone etiquette, is able to put patients first, and maintain kind respectful demeanor in any situation.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
Permanent Full-time offer with competitive wages
- Well established and busy clinic
- No Evenings or Weekends
- Convenient location in Downtown, Penn West Plaza. Very close to C-Train Line!
- Use of latest dental technology
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Downtown Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the Downtown Dental family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience with Recall max will be an asset
- Experience working with Dental practice management software such as Tracker