Riverside Dental Clinic is hiring a new Dental Administrator!!!
The team at Riverside Dental Clinic are looking to add a new Dental Administrator on a full-time basis. The Dental Administrator role is executing the day-to-day administration and coordination of the dental office. The ideal Administrator for our team is someone who enjoys working collaboratively with others and behind the scenes to organize, implement systems and structure and ensure the practice runs efficiently.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Permanent Full-time offer with great benefits
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Riverside Dental Clinic, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the Riverside Dental Clinic family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience working with Dental practice management software
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.