Come join our team! We are searching for an excited and motivated Dental Administrator on a temporary full-time basis to cover for a leave.
The Dental Administrator role is executing the day-to-day administration and coordination of the dental office.
The ideal Administrator for our team is someone who enjoys working collaboratively with others and behind the scenes to organize, implement systems and structure and ensure the practice runs efficiently.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- A competitive salary with medical/dental coverage and 3 sick days per year
- Monthly bonus program and clothing allowance available
- Convenient location within walking distance to shops , restaurants and transit
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience working with Tracker software is considered an asset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.