ABA Dental is looking for a passionate, hard-working Dental Assistant on a full time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
The ideal dental assistant for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full time employment.
- Competitive wages
- Monday to Friday only and NO Evenings and NO Weekends
- Training and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; this is a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Dental Assistant
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Dental Assistant. Working at ABA Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completion of a Dental Assisting Level I
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a dental assistant
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Experience with Dentrix management software is considered an asset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.