Join the team at Riverside Dental! We are looking for a Level 2 Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
Located in the beautiful Drumheller Valley, Riverside Dental prides it selves on quality care and the long-term relationships it has built with patients.
The ideal RDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, provides outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
This is a great opportunity to grow and excel as an RDA! We wish to employ a skilled and experienced individual; however, we encourage all candidates to apply if you are licensed and eager to be mentored.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Relocation allowance available
- Training and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals
- Shared staff accommodation is available for the candidate!
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as an RDA
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Registration with the College of Alberta Dental Assistants as an RDA Level 2.
- Learning attitude, no experience is necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients.
- Experience with Dental practice management software is considered an asset.
- Applicants who possess post-grad modules in Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, and Sedation Assisting will be given hiring preference.