Come join are amazing and passionate team Southridge Dental, as our new Dental Office Manager.
We are searching for an organized, experienced Office Manager on a temporary full-time basis for one year.
The ideal Manager for our team would be excited to develop and implement innovative methods to optimize patient experience, improve the flow of patients into practice, and create working harmonies between the front desk office and dental professional team.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- A competitive salary with medical/dental coverage and 3 sick days per year
- Monthly bonus program and clothing allowance available
- Convenient location within walking distance to shops , restaurants and transit
- Great schedule working Monday to Friday (no weekends required)
- Ownership over the atmosphere and environment of the office, to make changes and improvements that will enhance not only the patient experience but the staff experience
- Leadership and empowerment from the Regional Manager to ensure success in the role
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of dental office management experience or 5+ years of dental administration experience
- Experience with using Tracker software is considered as asset
- Strong written and communication skills when speaking with patients and dental providers
- Strong knowledge of medical and dental terminology and processes
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets, and other financial transactions
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.