Come join our clinic in Burnaby as a Dental Office Manager.
We are searching for an organized, experienced Office Manager on a full-time basis who will oversee and ensure the dental office operates efficiently.
The ideal Manager for our team is a go-getter would is excited to develop and implement innovative methods to optimize patient experience, improve the flow of patients into practice, and create working harmonies between the front desk office and dental professional team.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time permanent offer with a very competitive salary
- Excellent schedule working Monday to Friday but with flexibility that works for you
- Central and convenient location in Burnaby
- Challenging and rewarding role to train and lead the front desk team, to create synergies between front desk and treatment/clinical areas and overall ensure the practice functions efficiently and smoothly
- Ownership over the atmosphere and environment of the office, to make changes and improvements that will enhance not only the patient experience but the staff experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of dental office management experience or 5+ years of dental administration experience
- Highly proficient in computer skills including MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience with using practice management software is considered as asset
- Multi tasker with strong initiative
- Strong knowledge of medical and dental terminology and processes
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- A detail-oriented team player who is adaptive and can make quick decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets, and other financial transactions including accounts payable transactions
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.