The team at Lackner Woods Family Dentistry are looking to add a Dental Receptionist on a temporary full-time basis to cover for a leave.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist or Administrator for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day to day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Potential for the position to transition to permanent employment within the 123Dentist network once the temporary assignment is complete
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Supportive and reliable team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1 year of experience as a dental office administrator or dental receptionist
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.