The team at West Van Dental Group are looking to add a Dental Receptionist on a part time basis to work on Saturdays. There are also opportunities for more days for the right candidate, if interested.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist or Administrator for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day to day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Great schedule working Saturdays only (excluding long weekend) with opportunities for more days if interested
- Convenient location within walking distance to restaurants, cafes and shopping
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at West Van Dental Group, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the 123Dentist family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Experience with Tracker Software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities and optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Availability to work on Saturdays (excluding long weekends) from 7:45am until 3:30pm
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.