The team at Willow Dental Care are looking for a Dental Receptionist to join the team on a full-time basis.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression. The ideal Receptionist or Administrator for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day-to-day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time offer with a competitive wage and benefits plan
- Great location at Willowbrook Shopping Centre with free on-site parking
- Collaborative and reliable team; working here, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the Willow Dental Care family.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and administrative experience
- Experience working with Dental practice management software such as Tracker is considered an asset
- Availability to work Thursday to Sunday
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.