Looking for extra hours on the weekends?
The team at Lackner Woods Dental are looking to add a Dental Receptionist to the team on a part-time basis working Saturdays and Sundays.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day to day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team
- Working at Lackner Woods Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the 123Dentist family!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Experience in the dental field is required
- Availability to work Saturdays and Sundays is required
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments is an asset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.