The team at Bur Oak Dental are looking to add a new Dental Receptionist on a full-time basis.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day-to-day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time offer with comprehensive benefits plan
- Transit accessible and on – site parking
- Company events
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Bur Oak Dental you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the Bur Oak family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Must be flexible to work evenings and Saturdays
- Possibility to lead to full time in the future
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience working with Dental practice management software such as Dentrix program will be considered as an asset
- Good communication skills, positive attitude, professionalism
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.