The team at Vancouver City Centre Dental are looking for a Dental Receptionist to join the team on a full-time basis.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist for our team is friendly, reliable and someone who loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact and also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day to day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time offer and great benefits plan
- Consistent and set schedule
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team – we really do have an outstanding team to work with!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Availability to work Monday (9am to 6pm), Tuesday (9am to 6pm), Wednesday (12pm to 8pm), Thursday (9am to 6pm), Saturday (8am to 4pm)
Job ID: 2104DR-BC-140
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.