The team at Willoughby Town Centre Dental are looking to add a new Dental Receptionist on a full-time basis.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day-to-day administration and coordination of the office.
Meet the Willoughby Detnal Team here: https://willoughbytowncentredental.com/
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time permanent offer, working 40 hours per week, with a competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefits after 3 months
- Working Tuesday to Saturday (Sunday & Monday Off)
- Free parking on site!
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Willoughby Town Centre Dental you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the Willoughby Dental family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have successfully completed the Dental Administration diploma course
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience working with Dental practice management software such as Tracker is an asset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.