The team at Seawall Dental are looking to add a new Dental Receptionist on a full-time basis!
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day to day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time offer, comprehensive benefits plan
- Day shifts with alternating Saturdays! Saturday shifts will be short work days.
- No evenings!
- Great team environment and training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Seawall Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming to the office and being part of the Seawall Dental family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 1-2 years administrative experience
- A bubbly, energetic and outgoing person who is passionate about making people smile!
- Always on the go and wanting to provide an amazing dental experience to our valued patients.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.