The team at South Point Dental Centre are looking to hire a new Dental Receptionist on a full-time, Mat Leave Coverage starting January 2023.
The Dental Receptionist role is vital in shaping the patient’s experience and creating an exceptional first impression.
The ideal Receptionist for our team is someone who not only loves interacting with patients and being their first point of contact but also enjoys working behind the scenes to organize and execute the day-to-day administration and coordination of the office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Busy Fast Paced Office
- Lots of learning opportunities from senior admins
- Uniforms Provided
- Close to nearby restaurants and transit friendly
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at South Point Dental Centre, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to work Full Time, Tuesday to Saturday
- Maternity leave coverage
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a dental office administrator / receptionist or combination of diploma in dental office administration and 2 years administrative experience
- Must be able to work one evening a week
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Input patient information (including insurance information) with high degree of confidentially, into the practice management software
- Responsible for the organization and co-ordination of office supplies, deliveries, etc.
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.