The team at Square One Dental Centre are looking to add a new Patient Care Coordinator on a full-time basis.
The Patient Care Coordinator role is executing the day-to-day administration and coordination of the dental office.
The ideal Coordinator for our team is someone who enjoys working collaboratively with others and behind the scenes to organize, implement systems and structure and ensure the practice runs efficiently.
Meet the Square One Dental team here: https://www.square1dental.com/about-us/
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Permanent full-time offer
- Comprehensive medical/dental benefits!
- Training from experienced front desk staff to ensure success in your role
- Collaborative and reliable team; working at Square One Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are.
- Potential for growth and development within the clinic and within the greater 123Dentist family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 3 years of experience as a dental administrator
- Must be able to work evening and weekends
- Experience working with Dental practice management software such as Tracker
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
JOB ID: 2207PCC-ON-116