Who We Are:
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 350 locations nationwide and in excess of 4000 employees. We provide Canadian dentists and dental practices with an array of non-clinical support and resources, including accounting, HR, marketing, as well as supply & equipment procurement. By leveraging our unmatched management experience, marketing expertise and state-of-the-art technologies, we allow dentists to take advantage of a practical and effective alternative to practice ownership and focus on what they’re best at – being a dentist!
Due to the continuing growth of the Company we’re now searching for an experienced and motivated Recruitment Advisor to join the HR team, based in our Head Office located in Burnaby, BC. In this key position you will play a lead role across a broad range of support aspects of the entire Recruitment portfolio, including (but not limited to); full cycle recruitment support (including preparing and posting job ads and developing a strategy with our clinic partners), job requisition creation, resume screening and the preparation (and presentation) of employment agreements as well as working closely with the team of Recruitment Coordinators and the Recruitment Manager. The role will also assist with developing and implementing ‘new hire’ onboarding process, as well as monthly/quarterly/yearly data reporting (via Excel).
We are looking for someone who has the drive to help champion and facilitate a ‘best practice’ recruitment portfolio as well as to identify – and secure – the best available candidates for our vacancies, with a strong attention to detail and ensuring accuracy in all HR related work.
Here’s What You Get to Do:
- Work closely with the Recruitment Manager to coordinate and help manage the recruitment process: create, post and monitor job ads, screen applicant resumes, forward short-list of candidates to hiring managers, etc.
- Counsel hiring managers on the recruitment process: develop recruitment strategy with them, identify their needs
- Assist the Recruitment Manager with communicating with all external partners (i.e., Indeed.ca) in ensuring we maintain an effective and responsive partnership
- Assist in updating and revisiting posting templates and posted job ads based on the changing needs of the business / dental practice
- Bring new and innovative ideas forward to improve our recruitment processes and candidate experience such as, identifying alternative recruitment platforms to post, and headhunting applicants for the hard to fill / urgent need vacancies
- Prepare employment agreements (offer letters) and organize New Hire onboarding
- Draft general HR letters, reports, and memos as necessary, such as employment agreements/changes, on-boarding, etc.
- Conducts regular recruitment reports to identify current recruitment needs and future trends
- Any other duties as assigned by your leader or Executive
Here’s What You Will Bring:
- 3-5 years in a Recruitment-specific role or HR Advisor (or similar) role with increasing levels of responsibilities. Health care environment an asset.
- Undergraduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, Commerce or a related field is considered an asset. CPHR or working towards is a requirement.
- Experience with HR related systems or tools such as an HRIS / ATS, Indeed, LinkedIn, ADP, etc.
- Proven ability to prioritize duties/projects, multi-task, and work independently in a fast-paced environment with constant demands.
- Strong computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong customer service orientation, sensitive to hiring needs of the Regional Managers and understanding importance of diplomacy and confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication required to guide hiring managers, manage New Hire on-boarding and function well with the small but mighty HR team
Here’s What You Will Get:
- Full-time permanent offer; great benefits plan
- Support from our VP of HR and Recruitment Manager; we work as 1 team!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.