123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 250 locations nationwide and in excess of 3000 employees. We provide Canadian dentists and dental practices with an array of non-clinical support and resources, including accounting, HR, marketing, as well as supply & equipment procurement. By leveraging our unmatched management experience, marketing expertise and state-of-the-art technologies, we allow dentists to take advantage of a practical and effective alternative to practice ownership and focus on what they’re best at – being a dentist!
We are now actively recruiting Regional Manager, Dental Clinic Operations to drive and support practice operations for our dental clinics located on Vancouver Island. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for dental practice leadership, direction and support to Office Managers and Managing Dental Partners, to ensure financial and operational success.
What we are offering:
- Rewarding and very competitive compensation package (including a comprehensive benefits plan)
- Potential annual bonus (based on performance)
- Continual learning opportunities and professional development training to grow your talent and realize your leadership and management potential
- Opportunity to take ownership in driving the business operations of the dental practices
- Strong, collaborative team of Regional Managers to share ideas and resources and truly support one another.
What You Get to Do:
- Accountable for all aspects of practice operations, including but not limited to achieving revenue and profit targets, accounts receivable management, conducting monthly reviews / audits and overseeing office expenditure
- Oversee and ensure all expenses, including use of OT, procurement hiring, and all other costs/expenses are aligned with policy (i.e. Proper documentation, approval from director/managing dentist, etc.)
- Reports to Regional Director, through weekly touch-points to provide information, details and summaries of practice operations, as well as receive feedback and coaching to help meet weekly and monthly targets
- Ensure that all ordering of supplies are necessary items for operations
- Ensure all daily batches and deposits are accurate and submitted daily
- Audit patient scheduling system and process to ensure maximum productive scheduling and proper insurance linking
- Manage customer service delivery through setting appropriate goals, targets and overall expectations for the practice team
- Regular to frequent practice presence depending on the needs of the practice to provide appropriate levels of support and guidance to the team, specifically the managing dentist and office manager
- Maintain regular, productive communication with all managing dentists, associate dentists, specialists and office managers
- Address all HR related issues based on policies and processes implemented by the HR Team, using conflict resolution methods when needed to reinforce our culture and a working team harmony
- Work with Talent Acquisition to support recruitment and retention of clinical and administrative staff.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years in regional/district dental operations management (managing a group of dental offices) or 5-8 years of experience in dental practice management at a high-volume well-established dental office
- Financial and marketing knowledge within the dental industry and demonstrated ability to increase sales and growth of the dental practices
- Exceptional relationship management skills to build bridges and eliminate any gaps between partner dentists and clinical staff
- Strong written and oral communications skills with ability to clearly articulate strategies, plans, and processes in order to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Demonstrated ability to excel within a face-pace, diverse organizational environment and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to travel between various locations / clinics to reinforce culture and improve work environments.
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.