Join the team at Inglewood Appleway Dental in Red Deer, AB.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Assistant on a full-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
The ideal RDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time offer with competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- NO evenings!
- Rigorous training and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as an RDA be a part of a large dental network with the opportunity to further your skills and take continued education.
- Working at Red Deer, AB office, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have a Registered Dental Assistant license for Alberta
- Completion of a Registered Dental Assisting Level II
- Experience is preferred; however we are willing to train entry level applicants!
- Willingness to learn, no experience is necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Career-driven, self motivated, and fun team player
- Experience with Dental practice management software (Dentrix) is considered an asset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 2208RDA-AB-161