The team at Burnaby City Dentist are looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis.
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Part-time employment with a flexible schedule
- Great team environment with dedicated long-term patients
- Transit friendly - walking distance from Patterson Station and close to Metrotown
- On-site parking
- We are a fully equipped dental office designed for patient comfort and offer a comprehensive list of treatments, including added services such as Invisalign, implant centre, and sedation centre.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of BC
- 1year of experience is preferred but we are open to entry level applicants!
- Personable and friendly personality
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience with Cleardent software is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Availability to work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday