The team at Bloor West Smiles is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis – 16 hours/week.
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Part-time employment – willing to work every Friday and Saturday
- Closed on Sunday
- Paid all cancellations during working hours
- Public accessibility – nearby many bus lines (i.e., 300A, 300B, 300S, 300K, and more)
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist. Working at Bloor West Smiles, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
- Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH is highly preferred
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.