Riverside Dental Red Deer is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis working 18-20 hours per week.
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Part-time employment as an RDH in a well-established busy clinic.
- Flexible hours and no weekends required!
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Alberta
- Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH is preferred but experience is not a requirement for this position
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience with dental practice management software Dentrix is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.