ll Smiles Dentistry is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a Full-time basis.
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full time permanent employment as an RDH in a well-established busy clinic.
- Close to amenities such as public transit, restaurants, coffee shops etc.…
- Work on Monday to Friday. NO WEEKENDS
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Alberta
- Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH is preferred but not required
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.