The team at North York Smile are looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a Full-time basis.
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
North York Smile is an amazing dental practice for over 35 years with state-of-the-art technology. We are a fast-pasted office that offers a range of dental services.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Permanent Full time employment as an RDH in a well-established busy clinic,
- Newly renovated Office with latest equipment
- Mentor ship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist. Working at North York Smile Dental you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
- We truly value our patients and staff members. We are Family!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
- Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH is preferred but not required
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Performing all aspects of dental hygiene services and maintaining proper sterilization techniques.
- Providing excellent patient care during all hygiene visits.
- Building strong patient relationships while maintaining professionally ethical behavior.
- Providing tailored experience based on patients’ expectations to develop and retain patient loyalty.
- Knowledge of the Dentrix system is a bonus.
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.