Birchland Dental is looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist on a full-time or part-time basis.
Our clinic is located in Ponoka, Alberta, within the beautiful Battle River Valley and just 30 minutes north of Red Deer. We have a growing community with numerous outdoor activities like skating, tobogganing, and cross-country skiing to name a few. Ponoka is a beautiful place to live, work and play!
Birchland Dental is a busy practice so the ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Excellent compensation
- Flexibility to work either part-time or full-time hours
- Bonus available 3 months after employment
- Busy clinic with new technology and techniques used
- Established office with a strong, loyal, patient base
- Great schedule with no weekends required!
- Flexibility and work-life balance is important to us – we want to work with you and your schedule
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; we will support and guide you in order to grow and excel as a Hygienist
- Collaborative team environment and we value our staff as a Family
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Alberta
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Providing excellent patient care during all hygiene visits.
- Building strong patient relationships while maintaining professionally ethical behavior.
- Providing tailored experience based on patients’ expectations to develop and retain patient loyalty.
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.