The team at Okanagan Periodontics are looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a full-time basis.
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time, Permanent employment with a competitive wage
- Working 4 days a week, Mon to Thurs – NO Evenings, NO weekends
- Office Perks - Health Spending Account and Uniform Allowance
- Continuous Education Opportunities
- State-of-the-art and progressive dental practice
- Supportive team - Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of B.C.
- Min 1 year of experience
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent