The team at Empire Dental are looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a full-time basis. The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Competitive wage
- Work Schedule: Monday, Thursday & Friday 7:30-4:00pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-6:00pm. Flexibility with the work schedule
- No Weekends!
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
- Opportunity to work alongside and learn from our dental professionals and have greater access to the advanced dental technologies including 3D scanner, laser, digital smile design and many other technologies to provide the best care to our patients
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist. Working at Empire Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia
- Minimum of 1+ year of experience as an RDH
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.