Our team at Lansdowne Dental Centre is looking for a hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team! We are open to both part-time and full-time roles!
The ideal Hygienist for our team will educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time/part-time employment – flexible hours
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Benefits – Extended Health
- Uniform Allowance
- Continuing Education opportunities
- On-site Parking
- Transit friendly – a short walk away from Lansdowne Station on the Canada line
- In Lansdowne Centre – with several local restaurants within walking distance
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of BC
- Experience preferred but we’re open to those with no experience!
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Chinese speaking is an asset but not necessary
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.